Arrive at Viet Hai Jetty, take bicycle or motorbike trip through untouched forests and wildlife.
11.30 - 12.30:
Enjoy village scenery or take steep hiking trip up to Navy Peak (Dao Hai Quan)
13.00 - 13.45:
Return to Paradise Explorer and depart from Viet Hai Jetty.
Vietnamese set lunch menu on day boat.
14.00 - 15.00:
Arrive at Dark Cave & Light Cave: relaxing, swimming, snorkelling.
15.15 - 15.30:
Return to Paradise Explorer and transfer back to Paradise Privilege. Relax at leisure.
19.00 - 20.30:
Serving barbecue dinner on sundeck (if weather permits).
21.00 - 23.00:
Evening activities: enjoy movie night, board games, or beauty spa services.
Overnight on Paradise Privilege Cruise
Day 3: HALONG PARADISE PRIVILEGE CRUISE: HALONG - HANOI (B/-)
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn
07.00 - 08.00:
Morning activities: swimming or kayaking, beauty spa services.
07.00 - 09.00:
A la carte breakfast
08.00 - 09.00:
Visit the most famous grotto in the entire Halong bay - Surprising Cave
Check-out cabins and settle bills
Arrive at Tuan Chau Island & transfer to Hanoi.
15.00 - 15.30:
Arrive Hanoi. Trip Ends
--- End of services ---
Validity until 31st of December 2012 (US$/Person)
3 Suite Cabins Charter Option Only
Number of Group
Price per person
• Private Car transfer from hotel in Hanoi - Paradise Privilege Cruise - hotel in Hanoi.
• Private Charter Junk including 1 Mater Suite + 2 Deluxe Cabins
• All Cabins & Suite have private balcony.
• Welcome Cocktail • Cruise Itinerary and Program • Entrance and Sightseeing Fees • In-house English-speaking Tour Guide • Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C • Luxury en-suite Bathroom • 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 2 Dinners + 1 Brunch with fresh seafood, Vietnamese traditional food & International food. • Tai Chi Session
• Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
• Biking in Cat Ba National Part & visit Finish Village • Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
Cruises not Included:
• Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability) • Airfares, Airport Transfers and Hotel Accommodation • Visa Arrangements • Beauty Spa Services and Massage • Beverages and Tobacco • Tips and other Personal Expenses • All other services not clearly mentioned above
• What to bring: Original passport, swimming suite, sun glasses, insect repellent • Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure • The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition